Glenn Poveromo is an Educator and Transformational Coach. He has authored three books: Change Your Thinking / Change Your Life ...Learn To Live Your Best Life Possible; Glennisms: Simple Thoughts About Life & Living; and Messages From Spirit.
Glenn received his BA from Southern Connecticut State University, his MS from Long Island University, and is a certified hypnotist and member of The National Guild of Hypnotists.
Glenn has worked for the Wantagh School District, Wantagh, NY, as a teacher and athletic coach. He has utilized his experience to create his current program: coachpoveromo.com.
His program offers clients the mental and emotional tools to be used in creating positive outcomes in any areas of their lives. His desire is to help people utilize their spiritual, mental, and emotional abilities to live their best life possible and to create a more harmonious and peaceful world.
MEDIA APPEARANCES 2007-Present
· My Spirit Radio - Host: Carolyn Cox, Somerset UK
· Grant Me A Higher Love - Host: Cindi Sansone, LI, NY
· The Carole Matthews Show - Host: Carole Matthews, 560 CFOS Ontario, Canada
· It’s All About Sports - Host: Stephen Guerra, Minneapolis, MN
· The Kerryann And Joe Show - Host: KerryAnn Brosky, LI, NY
· Between Two Worlds - Host: Pamela Edmunds, UK
· The Positivity Effect - Host: Tom Recher, New York, NY
· FIOS Push Pause
· News 12 Long Island
· Our Long IslandTown - Host: Stan Rubenstein Channel 21 Riverhead, NY
· Living In The Present - Host Ted Robinson Cablevision Public Access
WANTAGH PUBLIC SCHOOLS 1971-2006
Teacher Grade 6
WANTAGH PUBLIC SCHOOLS 1971- 2013
Interscholastic Coaching experience
SECTION XI ATHLETICS 1976-1986
ADDITIONAL CERTIFICATIONS: CPR; First Aid; AED